WINNER - AUSTRALIAN House of the Year!
WINNER of the 2008 Queensland State Building Design Awards
Category: Custom Designed Homes over 450sqm
Location used for X FACTOR UK 2010
Crowned Australia's Best House in a gala awards ceremony in Canberra, Mali Mali also won QLD's Best House.
Mali Mali is located on 40 acres of absolute hilltop. With 360 degree panoramic views from the Daintree Rainforest to the Pacific Ocean and back to the rainforest, this idyllic retreat is in a league of it's own.
Designed by internationally acclaimed, multi award winning designer, Chris Vandyke and built by multi award winning Keith Tesch, Mali Mali features cascading water gardens that run alongside tropical pavillions to meet the infinity pool at the master pavillion. Three king bedrooms offer superior accommodation for up to 8 discerning guests.
Complete with it's own heli pad and world class tennis court, all offering breathtaking views of Tropical North Queensland, Mali Mali is a premium luxurious holiday retreat fit for a pro!
Ambience surrounds and time stands still!
Mali Mali is a home like no other and features
- 40 acres of absolute hilltop
- 360 degree panomramic views of the mountains, rainforest, oceans and beaches
- Absolute privacy, seclusion and confidentiality
- Accommodation for upto 8 guests - 3 king size bedrooms with ensuites (+ Media Room with king sofa bed)
- World class tennis court with tennis pavillion
- Helicopter pad
- Wet-edge infinity swimming pool
- Gourmet kitchen including dishwasher and espresso machine
- State of the art entertainment and appliances
- Media room (with fold out couch)
- Water gardens
- Sunbathing deck and massage pavillion
- Tropical gardens
- Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Double car garage
- Full laundry facilities
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
- Day excursions and car rental can be arranged
- In house catering, massage treatments and babysitting can be arranged
- Private yoga sessions available
Especially for our Guests
A personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at Mali Mali. (subject to arrival times). Boutique wine, a selection of local produce and tropical flowers welcome you. L'Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
Lay by the amazing infinity pool looking up into the Daintree Mountains while you enjoy a relaxing foot soak, full body massage, desert salt exfoliation and warmed mapi mud body wrap. Your mind drifts away while your scalp is massaged before being led to your bath to soak and wash away any remaining tension. Complete the experience with a nurturing facial and foot and hand treatment. Revive your senses with the sounds and fragrances of the tropics and make this wonderfully indulging spa treatment a part of your breathtaking holidy experience. 3 hours $350.00. We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay. Peruse complete Spa Menu
Mali Mali has a confidential location to protect guests privacy. It is located just 5 minutes drive from the nearest town, Mossman and just 20 minutes from Port Douglas. A map with directions is provided on payment of the final balance. Mali Mali is located in absolute seclusion on top of Mt Somerset. Mali Mali covers a stretch of hilltop, 40 acres in total and offers panoramic 360 degree views from the Pacific Ocean to the Daintree Rainforest. Views are enjoyed to Port Douglas and beyond including Low Isles off Newell Beach and Double Island off Cairns. Mali Mali offers the perfect location for experiencing the wonders of the local region from rainforest tours to snorkelling and diving on the Great Barrier Reef.
$950.00 per night
Tariff applies for up to 6 guests
Additional guests - $50.00 per person per night
Minimum nights stay for Accommodation Only - 3
Minimum nights stay for Weddings - 5
Maximum guests accommodated at this retreat - 8