Wanggulay and Wanggulay Too are 2 award winning 5 star retreats. They are 15 minutes from Cairns and close to Port Douglas and Palm Cove. Wanggulay retreats are nestled in the stunning World Heritage rainforest of North Queensland, Australia.
Wanggulay is a beautiful retreat, convenient to Cairns airport the nightly tariff includes:
- Accommodation to sleep 4 guests (maximum 10 accommodated)
- 4 spacious bedrooms (accommodating 10 guests with sofa bed)
- 3 bathrooms
- Large open verandahs with daybed and views over the rainforest
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- Private saltwater infinity edge swimming pool with sun lounges and umbrella (heated in winter months)
- Gas BBQ
- Spa in the upstairs ensuite
- Home theatre entertainment system including 53” flat screen TV, Netflix, Apple TV, docking station and all the latest DVDs are at your fingertips at no extra charge
- Rainforest environment
- Luxurious furnishings and hardwood floors
- Office facilities including fax machine
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Full laundry facilities
- Pet friendly
Especially for our Guests
A personal meet and greet service upon arrival at Wanggulay. (subject to arrival times). Chilled boutique wine, exotic fruit basket and tropical flowers welcome you. L'Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
This house is an absolute stunner. From the moment we walked in, our group felt at home and at ease. Looking out into the treetops from the deck was just gorgeous. We especially loved the beautiful butterflies and at night the noises from the rainforest were superb.The location is an easy ten minutes from the airport or fifteen from the centre of Cairns. The location also meant Port Douglas and Palm Cove were close too, so exploring all three towns was easy.Thank you to the owners for maintaining a beautiful property. We had no complaints whatsoever; this was simply the perfect stay. Serena F.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean - 3 hours - $350. Peruse complete Spa Menu
Wanggulay is located just 15 minutes drive from the tropical city of Cairns and the International Airport. Wanggulay is hidden at the end of a quiet street overlooking the tropical rainforest below. Cairns has a pleasant 'summery' temperature all year round and is a perfect base for day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree Rainforest and the Atherton Tablelands.
$599.00 per night
Minimum nights stay - 5 ($2995.00)
Tariff applies for upto 4 guests
Additional guests - $49.00 per person per night
Children under the age of 12 are free of charge
Guest 9 and 10 are not charged for as this bedding is limited to a sofa bed.
Maximum guests accommodated - 10 (w sofa bed)
(not included in tariff)
Day excursions, tours and activities
In House Catering
In House Massage and Spa Treatments