- 4 spacious bedrooms (accommodating 10 guests with sofa bed)
- 3 bathrooms
- Large open verandahs with views over the rainforest-Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher
- Saltwater swimming pool with sun lounges and umbrella (heated in winter months)
- Gas BBQ
- Spa in the upstairs ensuite
- Home theatre entertainment system
- Rainforest environment
- Luxurious Oriental Furnishings
- Office facilities including fax machine
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- Day excursions and car rental can be arranged
- In house catering, babysitting and massage can be arranged
Especially for our Guests
A personal meet and greet service upon arrival at Wanggulay. (subject to arrival times). Chilled boutique wine, exotic fruit basket and tropical flowers welcome you. L'Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
This house is an absolute stunner. From the moment we walked in, our group felt at home and at ease. Looking out into the treetops from the deck was just gorgeous. We especially loved the beautiful butterflies and at night the noises from the rainforest were superb.The location is an easy ten minutes from the airport or fifteen from the centre of Cairns. The location also meant Port Douglas and Palm Cove were close too, so exploring all three towns was easy.Thank you to the owners for maintaining a beautiful property. We had no complaints whatsoever; this was simply the perfect stay. Serena F.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean - 3 hours - $350. Peruse complete Spa Menu
Wanggulay is located just 15 minutes drive from the tropical city of Cairns and the International Airport. Wanggulay is hidden at the end of a quiet street overlooking the tropical rainforest below. Cairns has a pleasant 'summery' temperature all year round and is a perfect base for day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree Rainforest and the Atherton Tablelands.
$599.00 per night
Tariff applies for upto 4 guests
Additional guests - $49.00 per person per night
Children under the age of 12 are free of charge
Guest 9 and 10 are not charged for as this bedding is limited to a sofa bed.
Minimum nights stay - 5
Max guests accommodated at this retreat - 10 (w sofa bed)