Altitude ONE40 is a luxury lifestyle retreat at Mission Beach, one and a half hours drive South of Cairns. The inspirational award winning architecture captures unparalleled views from every room within its hidden hillside rainforest location.
With its own private helipad, spectacular views, rainforest walks, quality fittings, and unmatched service, Altitude ONE40 has set the standards to which all other luxury executive retreats aspire.
As the sun sets each evening, watch from the pool deck high above Mission Beach as Dunk, Bedarra and Hinchinbrook Islands melt into the azure sea and the tranquility of the rainforest envelopes you – this is Altitude ONE40. The heart and soul of Altitude ONE40 is the open plan living. This beautiful area with its widescreen television, cable TV, DVD, integrated sound system and massive glass sliding doors, opens up to the outdoor dining deck area and the stunning 18 metre Quartzon aqua marine pool. Dunk, Bedarra and Hinchinbrook Islands are reflected in the Coral Sea.
Choose AltitudeONE40 luxury escape for your Mission Beach Holiday Accommodation.
|Nightly Rate:||$550.00 for 2 guests ($2,100.00 for 4 days)|
|$600.00 for 4 guests ($2,400.00 for 4 days)|
|$650.00 for 6 guests ($2,600.00 for 4 days)|
|$700.00 for 8 guests ($2,800.00 for 4 days)|
We encourage guests with children under the age of 15 years to contact us prior to booking.
As Altitude ONE40 is set on the edge of a steep escarpment, and with direct access to dense tropical rainforest, we do not believe the property is suitable for every child and reserve the right to assess each enquiry on a case by case basis.
Tariff shown are applicable for up to 2, 4 or 6 guests and are accommodation only.
Facilities & Features
- Stunning panoramic ocean & island views
- Premium elevated location above Mission Beach
- Private helipad
- 18 meter x 4.5 meter wet edge Quartzon pool
- Absolute privacy, seclusion and confidentiality
- 4 bedrooms – 1 king bed, 2 queen beds and 2 king singles. Sleeps up to 8 guests
- 42″ LCD TV in the living area and 32″ LCD TV’s in all bedrooms
- Master Suite with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with double basin
- Main bathroom with shower
- Hair dryers and bathroom toiletries in all bathrooms
- Spacious living and dining areas with leather furnishings, sumptuous finishings and New Guinea Rosewood dining setting for 8 people
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, quality kitchenware and crockery, Baumatic Italian fan forced electric oven, Highlander gas hot plates, microwave, Bosch fridge freezer with ice maker, Wine Fridge, Delonghi Nespresso cartridge coffee machine and Fisher & Paykel Dishlex dishwasher
- Extensive private pool deck and balcony with outdoor dining furniture, gas BBQ and sun lounges
- Austar Cable TV and DVD player
- Books, CD’s, Games, DVD’s
- Integrated sound system throughout house
- Wireless Broadband (usage charges apply)
- Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer, and direct outdoor access
- Quality Sheridan linen and beach towels provided. Linen change provided after 8 nights
- Fully air conditioned with stainless steel ceiling fans
- Triple garage with remote control doors
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at Altitude ONE40, for your Queensland holiday.
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
We can help tailor make the ultimate Queensland vacation when you stay at this Mission Beach holiday house.
Altitude ONE40 is located at Narragon Beach, just a 2 minute drive north of Mission Beach and occupies a 17 acre expanse of rainforest covered hilltopthat offers panoramic 270 degree views from the Barnard group of islands south to Hinchinbrook Island. Mission Beach is situated 90 minutes drive south of Cairns, or 45 minutes by helicopter, and on arrival at Clump Point Jetty you will be personally guided to Altitude ONE40 – there is no signage thus ensuring privacy at all times. Transfers from Cairns to Mission Beach are available via helicopter, limousine, coach or private car hire.
Mission Beach is a relaxed, yet vibrant beachfront town with over 14 kilometres of magnificent golden sandy beaches. Here two World Heritage areas, The Great Barrier Reef and Wet Tropics Rainforest, come together to form a tropical paradise. In many places, the rainforest literally fringes stretches of pristine golden beach, giving Mission Beach a reputation as an ideal natural holiday choice.
AltitudeONE40 is a popular choice for Mission Beach accommodation.