Facilities & Features
- 4 spacious bedrooms (3 Kings and 2 king singles, 4 Kings or 2 Kings and 4 king singles)
- 4 bathrooms and 1 half-bathroom (master bedroom ensuite features indoor & outdoor showers, Bedroom 2 ensuite features an indoor bath)
- Heated saltwater lap pool with sun lounges and poolside cabana with day bed (solar heated in winter months only, June – September)
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances including dishwasher and Nespresso machine
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Indoor/outdoor alfresco dining
- 2 x Gas BBQ’s
- Entertainment system featuring widescreen LCD television and sound system with DVD
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Selection of games and books
- Undercover parking in double garage
- Full laundry facilities
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Guests have access to the Boutique Resort facilities including, gym, pool, tennis court, restaurant and bar
We are here to help you tailor-make your perfect Queensland vacation. Upon your arrival at amalè Villa Twenty One, a personal meet and greet service will be provided to help you settle into the local area. We can also arrange day excursions, car rental, in-house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages, and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in the tariff.
To enhance your holiday experience, we offer a 3-hour spa experience for your ultimate relaxation. In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat, you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap, and a scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower, then surrender body and soul to a full body massage, followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Weddings & Functions
amalé – Villa Twenty One is a Port Douglas destination wedding venue.
|Maximum people house function
|Maximum people restaurant function
|Rate per night
Wedding & Event Terms & Conditions 2019
‘Situated in a gated resort, this house was a perfect getaway! The house had plenty of spaces to sit and relax in both inside and outside. It was the perfect house for 4 couples and had so much room that we all had our own privacy too. The hosts were amazing and very helpful in suggesting what activities to do and restaurants were worth a visit. Thanks again! Can’t wait to return’!
‘We booked for a family 80th birthday 4 day break. The house was superb, very well laid out and great attention to detail. The master suites (2) were luxurious and the other 2 doubles well appointed. The kitchen had everything we needed and there are 2 BBQ’s which was very handy. The pool was solar heated which meant the kids were happy playing in there for hours. I would actually buy one of these villa’s they were that good, I guess we’ll just have to come back’.
‘We had a fabulous 4 nights at Wendy’s Balinese inspired Villa. It was great to have such a large space to ourselves which felt incredibly private but open at the same time. Beautiful master bedrooms, each with their own ensuite which was much needed when travelling in a big group. Would definitely recommend this place to others’.
Amalè Villa Twenty One in Port Douglas is located just moments from popular Four Mile Beach in Port Douglas. This retreat is a short walk to the local shops and the beach. Cosmopolitan Port Douglas has a year-round temperature of over 20 degrees Celsius and is laid back, yet sophisticated. ‘Port’ is an easy one-hour drive to the Daintree Ferry and offers quick access to the Great Barrier Reef. Located less than one hour’s drive from Cairns International Airport, Port Douglas is the ideal location to escape to with the minimum of fuss. Port Douglas offers all the conveniences and luxuries imaginable, and Executive Retreats allows you to enjoy these benefits and escape to your own luxurious haven at the end of a tropical day.