Aqualin Holloways Beach, Cairns
Aqualin is an award winning unique property on absolute beachfront at tropical Holloways Beach only 10 minutes from the International and Domestic Airports and Cairns City. It offers accommodation for up to ten guests in five bedrooms. This spacious holiday retreat is designed over two levels and features three indoor/outdoor alfresco dining areas, two living areas, outdoor Pavilion right on the beachfront, a saltwater swimming pool with built in seating, ideal for lounging around in the tropical sun. Walk straight out of your accommodation onto the white sands of Holloways Beach. Stroll along the beach, cast out a fishing line, swim in the public enclosure with an on-duty Surf Lifesaver or enjoy a sundowner or meal at one of the bars and restaurants.
|Additional Guests:||$100.00 per person per night|
Tariff shown is applicable for up to 8 guests and is accommodation only.
|Period||Price per night||Price per minimum stay|
|30/04/2018 – 29/06/2018||$750.00||($3,750.00 for 5 nights)|
|29/06/2018 – 31/10/2018||$850.00||($4,250.00 for 5 nights)|
|31/10/2018 – 14/12/2018||$750.00||($3,750.00 for 5 nights)|
|14/12/2018 – 29/01/2019||$850.00||($4,250.00 for 5 nights)|
|29/01/2019 – 05/04/2019||$750.00||($3,750.00 for 5 nights)|
|05/04/2019 – 29/04/2019||$850.00||($4,250.00 for 5 nights)|
Facilities & Features
- Absolute beachfront
- 5 spacious bedrooms – 3 king beds (2 king singles), 1 queen bed + 2 singles
- 5 bathrooms (4 ensuites) including master bedroom with bath
- Pavilion with outdoor lounge right on beachfront
- Large gourmet kitchen including 2 drawer dishwasher and ice making fridge
- Kitchenette/Bar including dishwasher, fridge, bar fridge and microwave
- Nespresso Coffee Maker in both kitchens
- Outdoor 4 burner BBQ
- Three Indoor/outdoor alfresco dining options
- Spacious lounge and sitting rooms
- Sony Bravia 65″ Class 3D LED TV entertainment system with bluetooth sound bar in main lounge
- X Box and game console
- Wi-Fi internet access
- TV in every bedroom
- Fully air-conditioned and ceiling fans
- Heart shape salt water swimming pool with secure fencing and sun lounges
- Outdoor beach shower
- Selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs
- Private electronic gated property with double carport parking
- Full laundry facilities including top loading washing machine and dryer
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Parties and events may be permitted, but prior permission is absolutely necessary, as it is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at Aqualin Holloways Beach.
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours – $350.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Aqualin is located at Holloways Beach just a 10-minute drive from Cairns City and the International and Domestic Airports. Holloways Beach is an intimate seaside village featuring restaurants, shops, art gallery, beach BBQ and children’s playground. Close to either Cairns City (South) or Smithfield (North) Shopping Centres. Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef or the beautiful Kuranda Village where you can soar over the rainforest on a Skyrail adventure or weave through the jungle past gorges and waterfalls on a historic railway. Take a 10 minute drive north of Holloways Beach and you will reach idyllic Palm Cove with its trendy cafe’s, restaurants and boutiques. Keep heading north for a further 20 minutes and spend a day exploring tropical Port Douglas. Holloways Beach has a pleasant, warm year-round temperature and a public swimming enclosure with an on-duty Surf Lifesaver during the stinger season.