Situated in the exclusive Beachfront Mirage Estate, Dune one of Port Douglas’s largest holiday homes is ideal for luxury family holidays, weddings and corporate events.
Dune draws you in from the street with its magnificent entrance and spectacularly manicured gardens. Inside, over 80 squares of resort style luxury is blended with state of the art comfort. The single storey home provides five bedrooms and four bathrooms to accommodate up to 10 people in air-conditioned comfort, a sublime outdoor dining room, stunning 20 metre swimming pool (heated or cooled as required) surrounded by sun lounges and a private path for direct access to the spectacular Four Mile Beach.
|Nightly Rate: 1 bedroom||$2,500.00 ($7,500.00 for 3 nights)|
|Nightly Rate: 2 bedroom||$3,000.00 ($9,000.00 for 3 nights)|
|Nightly Rate: 3 bedroom||$3,500.00 ($10,500.00 for 3 nights)|
|Nightly Rate: 4 bedroom||$4,000.00 ($12,000.00 for 3 nights)|
|Nightly Rate: 5 bedroom||$4,500.00 ($13,500.00 for 3 nights)|
|Inclusions:||Bare house rental only. Netflix, WIFI and Linen (a linen change every three days if requested)|
|Festive Season||24 December, 2018 – 2 January, 2019 (inclusive)|
|Nightly rate for 6 guests:||$5000.00 ($25,000.00 for 5 nights)|
|Additional Guests:||$250.00 per person per night|
|Inclusions:||Bare house rental only. Netflix, Wi-Fi and Linen (a linen change every three days if requested)|
|Extras:||Additional cleaning (full clean, linen change etc.) can be provided upon request|
Tariff shown are for accommodation only.
** Please note that the property has installed removable glass pond fencing around two large ponds on the entrance side of the house. If you have young children and wish to have the fencing erected for safety a fee of $1,500.00 applies.
Facilities & Features
- Accommodation to sleep 6 guests (maximum 10 accommodated)
- 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 with ensuites (3K,2Q)
- Powder Room
- Access to Four Mile Beach
- Open plan, private, tropical living
- Gourmet kitchen featuring Miele appliances including Nespresso machine and Liebherr Wine Fridge
- Gas BBQ
- Indoor and outdoor alfresco dining (pool side)
- Heated 20m saltwater swimming pool (heated in winter months only, June – September)
- Sun decks with sun lounges and day beds
- Lounge room featuring LCD television with Clarity HD Entertainment System including Foxtel
- Telephone (excessive use may be charged to guest)
- WiFi internet access (excessive use may be charged to guest)
- Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
- Full laundry facilities with front loading washing machine
- All linen including beach towels are provided
- A complimentary linen change every 3 days, if requested
A personal meet and greet is provided by your host, Michelle Doherty. Aesop amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages, private yoga sessions, concierge, driver, private chef, airport transfer, private shopping viewings and shopping service at an additional cost not included in tariff.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Weddings & Functions
|Minimum stay||3 nights|
Getting around is easy with restaurants and cafes a quick drive or leisurely stroll away; Macrossan Street is just a 2 minute drive from the Estate or a 10 minute beach walk via private gated access to stunning Four Mile Beach. Dune, Port Douglas is located within the exclusive, gated Beachfront Mirage Estate in Port Douglas. The Beachfront Mirage Estate features a parkland and beach access. Port Douglas has a pleasant temperature all year round and is a tropical tourist village with the Great Barrier Reef and the ancient Daintree Rainforest at its doorstep. The International and Domestic Airport in Cairns is just a 50 minute scenic, coastal drive from this paradise.