Facilities & Features
- 4 bedrooms
master bedroom: king bed
bedroom 2: king bed or 2 king singles
bedroom 3: king bed or 2 king singles
bedroom 4: king bed or 2 king singles
- Master bedroom features pool and golf course views and double shower ensuite
- 2 bathrooms (including ensuite) + outdoor shower and toilet
- Golf Course and mountain views
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Outdoor built in BBQ gazebo with dining bench
- Indoor and outdoor alfresco dining options
- Saltwater swimming lap pool
- Large grassy garden areas
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Large flat screen TV, Stereo, CD & DVD player
- Media room (for the kids!) with television
- Office with WiFi internet access
- Private lock up garage
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for booking of 8 nights or more
We can also recommend day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
We can help tailor make the ultimate Port Douglas vacation.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
‘We had a wonderful stay at Harmony House in Port Douglas. The property is stunning, immaculately presented and with a peaceful green outlook to trees and open space (over the golf course). Hans made us most welcome on the first day. Highly recommended’.
If you love golf, look no further. Harmony House borders the Palmer Golf Course in Port Douglas and is just a few minutes’ walk from Sea Temple Resort at Four Mile Beach. This area is also home to a number of small eating establishments, The Beach Shack and OTZ Delicatessan to name a few. The Wildlife Habitat and IGA Supermarket are just a short drive away. The heart of the village, Macrossan Street is a 5-minute drive. Hire an electric bike, you’ll be in town in no time!
This is the place to unwind, relax and forget your cares. Port Douglas has a year-round pleasant temperature and is laid back yet sophisticated. Port Douglas is only 20 minutes south of the famous Mossman Gorge and a forty-five-minute drive from the Daintree Ferry and the World Heritage listed rainforest. There is easy access to the Great Barrier Reef and this property is only 45 minutes from Cairns International Airport.
Harmony House is a popular choice for Port Douglas holiday accommodation.