Facilities & Features
- 6 bedrooms
Master bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: Queen bed
Bedroom 4: 2 double beds
Bedroom 5: 2 double beds
Bedroom 6: 2 single beds
- 6 bathrooms (one with spa)
- Luxury imported furnishings
- Gourmet kitchen with espresso machine and state of the art Miele appliances
- Indoor/outdoor dining to seat 12
- Gas BBQ
- Heated saltwater swimming pool (heated in winter months only, June – September)
- Gym with treadmill, bike and weights
- Games Room with pinball
- Tennis court (this is shared with two neighbouring houses and lights turn off at 8pm)
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Selection of books, magazines, CD’s, DVD’s and games including Poker, Trivial Pursuit, Checkers and Monopoly
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- LCD flat screen television, with Foxtel, CD/DVD/Stereo/Surround Sound
- Full laundry facilities
- Private tropical garden
- Just moments from the beach
- Undercover parking
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- *Please note the garden bath is no longer available.
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at your luxe accommodation, Meryula for your Queensland holiday.
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
We can help tailor make the ultimate Port Douglas vacation.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Cosmopolitan Port Douglas has a year-round temperature of over 20°C and is laid back yet sophisticated. “Port” is an easy one-hour drive to the Daintree Rainforest Ferry and offers quick access to the Great Barrier Reef. Located less than one hour’s drive from Cairns International Airport, Port Douglas is an ideal holiday location to escape, with the minimum of fuss. Meryula is just moments from the heart of the village and you can walk to your favourite restaurants and shops in 10-15 minutes. Port Douglas offers all the conveniences and luxuries imaginable, and Executive Retreats allows you to enjoy these benefits and escape to your own luxurious haven at the end of a tropical day.