Mystique Beach House
Soak up the sunshine as you float around in one of the worlds best pools! Mystique Beach House offers one of the most amazing views in the far north, all from the cool waters of the wet-edge saltwater swimming pool or from the comfort of your king size bed in the master bedroom.
Designed to enhance Queensland’s tropical lifestyle, Mystique Beach House has been architecturally designed and furnished to invigorate your senses. Four bedrooms accommodate up to eight guests, plenty of room for the whole family or a great getaway for a group of friends. Flowing over one continuous level, this house captures the cool gentle breezes from the Coral Sea, making it the perfect location at any time of the year.
|Nightly Rate:||$650.00 ($3,250.00 for 5 nights)|
|Additional Guests:||$50 per person per night|
Tariff shown is applicable for up to 6 guests and is accommodation only.
Facilities & Features
- Uninterrupted sweeping panoramic views across the Coral Sea to Port Douglas, Low Isles and Snapper Island
- 4 luxurious bedrooms, two with ensuites, master with walk-in-robe (1K+6S or 4K)
- 3 bathrooms
- Guests powder room
- Magnificent resort style wet-edge swimming pool with in-pool bench seat and large pool deck with sun lounges
- Italian cross-cut travertine marble floors throughout
- State of the Art outdoor granite Chef’s kitchen with 5 burner Gas BBQ
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele and Bosch appliances including Nespresso machine
- Plasma TV/DVD/CD entertainment system with Foxtel
- Large deck areas for al fresco dining and entertaining
- Spacious living areas
- Fully air-conditioned
- Custom designed wardrobes
- Full Laundry facilities
- DVD’s, books and board games
- Undercover parking
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at Mystique Beach House.
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours – $350.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
“I would like to express my deep satisfaction of our stay here in Newell Beach. This was definitely one of the best vacations ever and the house was superb. We hope to be able to come back one day”. Håkan, Sweden
What a fantastic place to stay – Mystique Beach House, Newell Beach, Great Barrier Reef, QLD. Everything you need is right there but the most amazing thing is the view. You wake up to the most amazing sun rises and end your day watching fantastic sunsets and moon rises. And then you fall asleep listening to the ocean waves. This house is just paradise lost. We wil definitely be coming back – again and again. Quick tip if you are heading up to Mystique. Pick a week when there is a full moon. It just makes the place even more magical. Well done Exeutive Retreats!!!! Steve and Janet; Gold Coast Hinterland
Newell Beach is one of Australia’s most sought after holiday destinations. Situated between the ancient world heritage listed Daintree rainforest and the cosmopolitan village of Port Douglas, Newell Beach is the perfect base for all of the natural delights that the region has to offer such as the Mossman Gorge and the Great Barrier Reef. Newell Beach is a quiet residential beach. The township of Mossman is a 5 minute drive south and Port Douglas is 15 minute drive south of Newell Beach.