Facilities & Features
- 5 luxurious bedrooms with ensuites and TV’s (1 super king, 4 king or 1 super king or 4 twin)
- 5 bathrooms (3 with baths, incl. 1 with spa) + 1 powder room
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stone benches, open servery and BOSCH appliances including SMEG coffee machine, two dishwashers, fridge with ice maker, microwave, convection and steam ovens
- Indoor and outdoor alfresco kitchen and dining options
- Large, expansive decks with sun lounges
- Gas BBQ
- 25 meter freshwater (ionised) lap pool with swim up bar (heated in winter months only, June – September, fee applies)
- Pool WC and large walk-in shower by poolside pavilion
- Air conditioning bedrooms & ceiling fans throughout
- Separate office/study with lounge, large desk and printer
- LCD TV projector, Apple TV, Stereo, CD & DVD player
- Selection of games, DVD’s and books
- Private lock up garage for 2 cars
- Full laundry facilities (BOSCH front loader and drier)
- All linen and beach towels are provided
We can recommend day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours – $350.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
On absolute beachfront at Four Mile Beach this excellent location is only a two minute walk to the Beach Shack Restaurant where you can enjoy casual dining and a five minute walk to the Four Mile Shopping Centre (OTZ Delicatessan, bottle shop and Four Mile Take Away) Port Douglas is the ultimate destination for a tropical getaway. The Wildlife Habitat and IGA Supermarket are just a short drive away. The heart of the village, Macrossan Street is a 5 minute drive.
This is the place to unwind, relax and forget your cares. Port Douglas has a year round pleasant temperature and is laid back yet sophisticated. Port Douglas is only 20 minutes south of the famous Mossman Gorge and a forty five minute drive from the Daintree Ferry and the World Heritage listed rainforest. There is easy access to the Great Barrier Reef and this property is only 45 minutes from Cairns International Airport.