Port Douglas Lakeside Retreat
This is a property most can only imagine exists. This is the property that dreams are made of. Set on 14 acres of manicured lawns, the Port Douglas Lakeside Retreat comprises of two stunning and jaw dropping classic white Queenslander residences with heritage features.
Known as ‘The White Houses’ to locals and travellers alike, as you meander around the intimate valley corner you will understand why.
The larger of the two houses, sits beside a large picturesque lake and the second and equally dazzling house is tucked to the back of the property.
Residence 1 features a swimming pool and 4 bedrooms accommodating up to 8 guests. Residence 2 features 3 bedrooms accommodating up to 5 guests.
|Nightly Rate (big house):||$950.00 ($4,750 for 5 nights)|
|Nightly Rate (both houses):||$1,200.00 ($6,000 for 5 nights)|
|Additional Guests:||$50.00 per person per night|
Tariff shown is applicable for up to 8 guests and is accommodation only.
This property is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
Facilities & Features
- 2 classic palatial Queenslander residences with heritage finishes
- 14 acres with expansive, manicured lawns
- Private lake with row boat
- Residence 1 features 4 bedrooms accommodating 8 guests and 2 bathrooms plus powder room (max guests 8)
- Residence 2 features 3 bedrooms accommodating 5 guests and 2 bathrooms (max guests 5)
- Residence 1 features a private swimming pool
- Both residences are two storeys and feature Tasmanian Blackwood flooring and wrap around verandahs
- Gourmet kitchen with bespoke farmers units & a 2 metre black granite topped island & double range oven
- Bifold doors to the verandahs offering beautiful valley views
- Residence 1 features two lounge rooms and a home office
- Indoor and outdoor alfresco dining areas
- Tropical gardens
- Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Full laundry facilities
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A mid stay service can be arranged for an additional fee for bookings of 8 nights or more
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at the Port Douglas Lakeside Retreat.
Day excursions, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and yoga sessions can be arranged at an additional cost. We can help tailor make the ultimate Port Douglas vacation.
Lay by the saltwater rock pool while you enjoy a relaxing foot soak, full body massage, desert salt exfoliation and mapi mud body wrap. Your mind drifts away while your scalp is massaged and then be led to your bath to soak and wash away any remaining tension. Complete the experience with a nurturing facial and foot and hand treatment. Revive your senses with the sounds and fragrances of the tropics and make this wonderfully indulging spa treatment a part of your holiday experience – 3 hours.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
“We could not have asked for a better experience at the Port Douglas Lakeside Retreat — it’s a beautiful and immaculately clean retreat in a perfect location outside Port Douglas with infinite amenities included. The host was communicative and extremely welcoming, and upon arrival we really felt we’d won the lottery of Queensland holiday houses, the place is even more impressive than the professional photographs suggest. It’s truly out of this world and I’d be glad to return if and when it’s offered as a rental again”
Set on 14 acres in a quaint valley just 10 minutes from Port Douglas, the Port Douglas Lakeside Retreat is an ideal location for a holiday of wedding venue. This is the perfect location for experiencing the wonders of the local region from rainforest tours to snorkelling and diving on the Great Barrier Reef. A short drive will take you in to the cosmopolitan village of Port Douglas where you will find an abundance of boutiques, cafe’s, bars and restaurants.