Sea Pavilion is a palatial two storey, six bedroom home just a short stroll from popular Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas. The open plan lounge and entertaining area opens up on to the pool area with plenty of space for all. The kitchen is a gourmet’s delight and features all the mod cons. The sixth bedroom is shared with the private gym. This retreat epitomises the ‘Art of Tropical Living’.
|Additional Guests:||$50.00 per person per night|
- 2 kings singles available as extras
- Port-a-Cot – $55.00 per stay
- Highchair – $55.00 per stay
Tariff shown is applicable for up to 10 guests and is accommodation only.
|Period||Price per night||Price per minimum stay|
|24/12/2017 – 02/01/2018||$1,250.00||($6,250.00 for 5 nights)|
|02/01/2018 – 14/04/2018||$1,000.00||($5,000.00 for 5 nights)|
|14/04/2018 – 30/04/2018||$1,250.00||($6,250.00 for 5 nights)|
|30/04/2018 – 01/06/2018||$1,000.00||($5,000.00 for 5 nights)|
|01/06/2018 – 31/10/2018||$1,250.00||($6,250.00 for 5 nights)|
|31/10/2018 – 24/12/2018||$1,000.00||($5,000.00 for 5 nights)|
|24/12/2018 – 02/01/2019||$1,250.00||($6,250.00 for 5 nights)|
Facilities & Features
- 6 spacious bedrooms with 5 ensuites including baths. Master ensuite has spa bath
- Access to Four Mile Beach
- Access of quiet parklands
- Open plan, private, tropical living
- Gourmet kitchen featuring all the mod cons and Bosch appliances
- Entertainment system with Bose sound system and blue ray DVD, AUSTAR, Playstation 3
- WiFi internet access (excessive use may be charged to guest)
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Saltwater swimming pool (heated in winter months only, June-October)
- Zen garden with day bed
- Outdoor shower
- Gymnasium (treadmill, crosstrainer, exercise bike)
- Telephone and wireless broadband connection
- Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
- Full laundry facilities with front loading washing machine
- All linen including beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- *WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY bedroom and ensuite
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at Sea Pavilion.
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours – $350.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Sea Pavilion is located just a short stroll from popular Four Mile Beach. The Four Mile Beach shops are a 10 minute walk away and the heart of Port Douglas, Macrossan Street is just a short drive away. Macrossan Street boasts many internationally acclaimed restaurants, cafés, bars and chic boutiques. 33 Coral Drive is a perfect base for day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, the world heritage Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation and all of the activities that the area has to offer. Port Douglas has a pleasant temperature all year round and is a tropical tourist village with the Great Barrier Reef and ancient Daintree Rainforest at it’s doorstep. The International and Domestic Airports in Cairns are just a 50 minute scenic, coastal drive from this paradise.