Facilities & Features
- 6 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with TV, ensuite bathroom with spa and separate toilet
- King bedroom with ensuite bathroom and separate toilet
- 4 bathrooms one a with Japanese style spa
- 4 rest rooms
- Brand new fully equipped kitchen with commercial size gas stove and oven and double door fridge with ice making facility
- 12 seat dining table
- Gas BBQ
- TV, DVD player and sound system
- WiFi internet access
- Saltwater pool
- Outside shower with hot water near the pool
- Tennis court
- Fully airconditioned
- Wheelchair friendly
- High chair & cot
- Rumpus room
- Full Laundry facilities
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
We can recommend day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
Lay by the amazing infinity pool looking up into the Daintree Mountains while you enjoy a relaxing foot soak, full body massage, desert salt exfoliation and warmed mapi mud body wrap. Your mind drifts away while your scalp is massaged before being led to your bath to soak and wash away any remaining tension. Complete the experience with a nurturing facial and foot and hand treatment. Revive your senses with the sounds and fragrances of the tropics and make this wonderfully indulging spa treatment a part of your breathtaking holiday experience – 3 hours.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Weddings & Functions
Shanee Prana is located on the western side of Kewarra Beach with views to the Macalister Range above. Kewarra Beach is one of the northern beaches of Cairns and is just a 15 minute drive north from the international and domestic airports. Kewarra Beach is close to Smithfield and Clifton Beach Shopping Centres. Take a drive 5 minutes north and you will reach idyllic Palm Cove with its seaside cafe’s, restaurants and boutiques. Keep heading north for a further 40 minutes and spend a day exploring tropical Port Douglas.
(Images: Cairns Holiday Homes)