Facilities & Features
- 3 spacious bedrooms
Master bedroom: king bed
bedroom 2: queen bed
bedroom 3: king bed or 2 king single beds
- 2 bathrooms + guest toilet
- Heated saltwater swimming pool with sun lounges and poolside cabana with day bed (heated in winter months only, June – September)
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances including dishwasher
- Indoor/outdoor alfresco dining
- Gas BBQ
- Entertainment system featuring wide screen LCD television and BOSE sound system with DVD
- WiFi internet access
- Selection of games and books
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Lakeside location with jetty
- Tennis racquets (4 adult, 2 children). Tennis Court in grounds
- Undercover parking in double garage
- Full laundry facilities
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
We are here to help you tailor-make your perfect Queensland vacation. Upon your arrival at Sundaram, a personal meet and greet service will be provided to help you settle into the local area. We can also arrange day excursions, car rental, in-house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages, and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in the tariff.
To enhance your holiday experience, we offer a 3-hour spa experience for your ultimate relaxation. In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat, you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap, and a scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower, then surrender body and soul to a full body massage, followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the paradise that surrounds you.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Weddings & Functions
|Rate per night
||see Accommodation Rates
Wedding & Event Terms & Conditions 2019
amalè Villa Sundaram is Port Douglas accommodation located just moments from popular Four Mile Beach in Port Douglas. This retreat is a short walk to the local shops and the beach. Cosmopolitan Port Douglas has a year-round temperature of over 20 degrees Celsius and is laid back, yet sophisticated. ‘Port’ is an easy one-hour drive to the Daintree Ferry and offers quick access to the Great Barrier Reef. Located less than one hour’s drive from Cairns International Airport, Port Douglas is the ideal location to escape to with the minimum of fuss. Port Douglas offers all the conveniences and luxuries imaginable, and Executive Retreats allows you to enjoy these benefits and escape to your own luxurious haven at the end of a tropical day.
Sundaram is a popular choice for Port Douglas luxury accommodation.