The Beach Villa on Newell Beach
The Beach Villa on Newell Beach is a romantic getaway in the tropics. Walk down a lush garden lined path and enter through a private gate to a view of the glistening Coral Sea and wet edge swimming pool. Private balconies and terraces offer panoramic views to Port Douglas and across to the island of Low Isles in the Great Barrier Reef. This Villa is a perfect honeymoon haven – soak up the sunshine, lay under the moon and stars and enjoy balmy breezes from the ocean through the palm fringed beach.
The Beach Villa on Newell Beach is located on a quiet, idyllic beach, lined by coconut palms. Featuring a tropical garden with an eight metre private infinity pool the property meets the beachfront. The villa features a gourmet kitchen complete with Nespresso machine and all the mod cons.
|Nightly Rate:||$495.00 ($2,475.00 for 5 nights)|
|Additional Guests:||$50.00 per person per night|
Tariff shown is applicable for up to 4 guests and is accommodation only.
Facilities & Features
- 3 Bedrooms (1 king + 1 king + 2 king singles)
- 2 Bathrooms, one with bath
- Stainless steel gourmet kitchen with state of the art chefing facilities including dishwasher, Nespresso machine, ice maker and meal heater
- Gas BBQ
- Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans
- WiFi Internet access
- BOSE iPod docking station
- Flat screen TV with Foxtel and DVD player
- Heated wet-edge saltwater swimming pool (heated in winter months only, June – September)
- Ocean views from your private balcony
- 20 minutes’ drive from Port Douglas
- Full laundry facilities
- Relax and contemplate from the hammock or deck chairs over the ocean
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
- Please note: Thatching may be visible in some images. Thatching is installed on the ceiling of the outdoor dining area and the downstairs bedroom. Exterior thatching has been covered.
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at The Beach Villa on Newell Beach.
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Weddings & Functions
|Maximum people ceremony only||60|
|Maximum people sit down function||40|
|Minimum stay||5 nights|
‘Wow, our little slice of heaven for 2 weeks – we wished we’d booked for a longer stay! We really had such a fabulous time – the long strolls on the beach, the nights out in Port, BBQ’s under the stars, sleeping to the sound of the ocean – this is what holidays are all about. Thank you so much to Wendy and Hans…drinking pink champagne on the beach – what a way to live! Sad to leave…but we’ll be back!!’
‘Brilliant house on a brilliant beach! We wanted for nothing at all. Perfect honeymoon. Thank you very, very much!’
‘We had an absolutely fabulous time here at the Beach Villa. We spent Christmas Day on the beach with fabulous people who live here. We really hope we can return next year and again share this wonderful experience with our family from overseas again’.
Newell Beach is becoming one of Australia’s most sought after holiday destinations. Situated between the ancient world heritage listed Daintree rainforest and the cosmopolitan village of Port Douglas, Newell Beach is the perfect base for all of the natural delights that the region has to offer such as the Mossman Gorge and the Great Barrier Reef. Newell Beach is a quiet residential beach. The township of Mossman is a 5-minute drive south and Port Douglas is 15-minute drive south of Newell Beach.