Facilities & Features
- 3 bedrooms
bedroom 1: queen bed and sofa bed
bedroom 2: queen bed
bedroom 3: 2 single beds
- 2 bathrooms
- Large, wet edge Magna swimming pool
- Sauna (Infrared)
- Large lake with jetty (no fishing allowed!)
- Freshwater creek on property
- Indoor and outdoor alfresco dining options
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ice maker
- Smart TV’s with Netflix
- Sonos sound system
- Pool table
- Gas BBQ
- Extensive gym equipment
- Telephone (excessive use may be charged to guest)
- Wi-Fi internet access (excessive use may be charged to guest)
- Books, magazines, CD’s, games, DVD’s
- Fully equipped laundry
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Holidays with pets permitted with prior permission only (bond may apply)
- Large dog pen available for use. Cattle on property so dogs must remain leashed outside of the pen.
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at your Queensland holiday house, The Lake House.
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
We can help tailor make the ultimate Mossman and Port Douglas vacation.
Lay by the amazing infinity pool looking up into the Daintree Mountains while you enjoy a relaxing foot soak, full body massage, desert salt exfoliation and warmed mapi mud body wrap. Your mind drifts away while your scalp is massaged before being led to your bath to soak and wash away any remaining tension. Complete the experience with a nurturing facial and foot and hand treatment. Revive your senses with the sounds and fragrances of the tropics and make this wonderfully indulging spa treatment a part of your breathtaking holiday experience – 3 hours.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Weddings & Functions
The Lake House is a Port Douglas destination wedding venue.
|Rate per night
Wedding & Event Terms & Conditions 2019
Located on a ranch style property just 10-minute drive from the sugar cane township of Mossman, Tropical North Queensland is where you will find The Lake House. Mossman is world renowned for the Mossman Gorge, a ‘must do’ on any trip to North QLD.
The Lake House is 25 minutes north of Port Douglas and 1 hour and 20 minutes north of the airport in Cairns. This location is easy access to the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest.