The White House
Luxury Beachfront Holiday House at Mission Beach
The White House is a large, two storey palatial home located on absolute beachfront at Mission Beach, QLD. Featuring views to the Coral Sea and across to Dunk and Bedarra Islands, The White House showcases these gems of the tropical north from the comfort of a luxury holiday home. With four spacious bedrooms and four bathrooms, The White House easily accommodates up to eight guests (10 max). Designed over two levels, the sea breezes will find you whether you are relaxing upstairs with a book on the lounge or downstairs poolside with a cocktail.
Interiors are bright, white and ultra-sized with limed shutters and wooden floorboards providing a warm contemporary feel. Downstairs an expansive open plan living area, complete with Dedon lounge setting, accesses the front balcony and main beach through stacking bay doors. Upstairs a second living area, complete with, bar, TV and Bose iPod music system accesses the top balcony with views over Dunk & Bedarra Islands. The house is connected with wireless internet and secured with an alarm system. Bedrooms can be closed off using huge sliding cavity doors or kept open for that breezy feel.
The kitchen is fitted with the latest Miele appliances including dishwasher, 90 cm industrial oven, microwave grill, six-burner gas stove, 750 Lt. fridge & freezer and silestone island bench. The kitchen faces the rear dining area which seats eight and opens out through bi-fold doors onto the BBQ terrace and swimming pool. The kitchen is in a wonderful position for parents as you keep an eye on children either in the pool, the playroom or on the beach.
|Additional Guests:||$50.00 per person per night|
Tariff shown is applicable for up to 6 guests and is accommodation only.
Parties and functions are absolutely not permitted at this house.
During school holiday periods minimum stay is 7 nights. Booking must be either Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday.
|Period||Price per night||Price per minimum stay|
|16/01/2017 – 29/03/2018||$877.00||($6,139.00 for 7 nights)|
|29/03/2018 – 17/04/2018||$988.00||($6,916.00 for 7 nights)|
|17/04/2018 – 23/06/2018||$877.00||($6,139.00 for 7 nights)|
|23/06/2018 – 21/07/2018||$988.00||($6,916.00 for 7 nights)|
|21/07/2018 – 15/09/2018||$877.00||($6,139.00 for 7 nights)|
|15/09/2018 – 13/10/2018||$1055.00||($7,385.00 for 7 nights)|
|13/10/2018 – 08/12/2018||$877.00||($6,139.00 for 7 nights)|
|08/12/2018 – 20/01/2019||$1055.00||($7,385.00 for 7 nights)|
Facilities & Features
- Four bedrooms and four limestone bathrooms (1K, 2Q and 2s with trundles)
- Absolute beachfront location with views to Bedarra and Dunk Islands
- Gourmet kitchen featuring Miele appliances including dishwasher, Nespresso machine and TV on wall
- SONY TV, DVD and Bose iPod music entertainment system
- WiFi internet access (excessive use may be charged to guest)
- Hair dryers and bathroom toiletries in all bathrooms
- Ceiling fans and air con throughout
- Dedicated play room with toys and games for kids
- House situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac, perfect for kids to scooter
- Large, grassy area leading to the beach
- Spacious living and dining areas with quality furnishings
- Large, private swmming pool with deck and sunlounges (pool size 8 x 3.5 m)
- Beefeater Gas BBQ
- Full laundry facilities (Miele appliances, front loader appliances)
- Quality linen and beach towels provided.
- Fully air conditioned with ceiling fans
- Parking for 2 cars
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at The White House.
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
The White House is located at Mission Beach, a relaxed 2 hour drive south of Cairns. The White House is located on absolute beachfront with amazing views to Dunk and Bedarra Islands.
Mission Beach is a relaxed, yet vibrant beachfront town with over 14 kilometres of magnificent golden sandy beaches. Here two World Heritage areas, The Great Barrier Reef and Wet Tropics Rainforest, come together to form a tropical paradise. In many places, the rainforest literally fringes stretches of pristine golden beach, giving Mission Beach a reputation as an ideal natural holiday choice.