Facilities & Features
- 4 spacious bedrooms (accommodating 10 guests with sofa bed)
- 3 bathrooms
- Large open verandahs with daybed and views over the rainforest
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- Private saltwater infinity edge swimming pool with sun lounges and umbrella (heated in winter months)
- Gas BBQ
- Spa in the upstairs ensuite
- Home theatre entertainment system including 53” flat screen TV, Netflix, Apple TV, docking station and all the latest DVDs are at your fingertips at no extra charge
- WiFi internet access (excessive use may be charged to guest)
- Rainforest environment
- Luxurious furnishings and hardwood floors
- Office facilities including fax machine
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Full laundry facilities
- Pet friendly
We can recommend day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours – $350.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
This house is an absolute stunner. From the moment we walked in, our group felt at home and at ease. Looking out into the treetops from the deck was just gorgeous. We especially loved the beautiful butterflies and at night the noises from the rainforest were superb.The location is an easy ten minutes from the airport or fifteen from the centre of Cairns. The location also meant Port Douglas and Palm Cove were close too, so exploring all three towns was easy.Thank you to the owners for maintaining a beautiful property. We had no complaints whatsoever; this was simply the perfect stay. Serena F.
Wanggulay is located just 15 minutes drive from the tropical city of Cairns and the International Airport. Wanggulay is hidden at the end of a quiet street overlooking the tropical rainforest below. Cairns has a pleasant ‘summery’ temperature all year round and is a perfect base for day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree Rainforest and the Atherton Tablelands.