38 Beachfront Mirage
Welcome to paradise – 38 Beachfront Mirage Port Douglas luxury holiday accommodation!
Designed around a central pool, 38 Beachfront Mirage can accommodate up to 14 guests in seven bedrooms. Just add some of our In-House Catering services and a massage therapist and you have landed in paradise! With a poolside pavilion, the lap pool is the central feature of this property. Divided into two wings, the eastern wing houses the master bedroom, 2 additional bedrooms, the gourmet kitchen, Butler’s pantry and spacious dining and living areas. The western wing features 4 bedrooms and a study, in tropical, pavilion style.
Choose 38 Beachfront Mirage for your Port Douglas Holiday Accommodation. Your Queensland holiday starts here!
38 Beachfront Mirage Gallery
|Nightly Rate:||$1,960.00 ($9,800.00 for 5 nights)|
|Additional Guests:||$50.00 per person per night|
Tariff shown is applicable for up to 14 guests and is accommodation only.
Facilities & Features
- Access to Four Mile Beach from your Port Douglas holiday house, situated within a gated estate
- Access and views of quiet park lands
- Open plan, private, tropical living
7 bedrooms with TVs (5 bedrooms with ensuites and baths)
Master bedroom: king bed
bedroom 2: king bed
bedroom 3: king bed
bedroom 4: king bed or 2 king single beds
bedroom 5: king bed or 2 king single beds
bedroom 6: king bed or 2 king single beds
bedroom 7: king bed or 2 king single beds
rumpus room: 2 single beds
- 6 Bathrooms
- Gourmet kitchen including induction oven, dishwasher and Nespresso machine
- Gas BBQ in pool cabana
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- 25m heated saltwater swimming pool (heated in winter months only, June – September) (please note there is no spa)
- Outdoor shower
- Sun decks with sun lounges
- Spacious lounge room
- Pool side TV room
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Undercover parking for 1 car and additional parking for 2 cars in driveway (please note, body corporate do not allow parking on the grass), street parking also available
- Full laundry facilities with front loading washing machine
- All linen including beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 10 nights or more
- Holidays with pets permitted with prior permission only (bond may apply)
To enhance your holiday experience, why not book a 3-hour spa experience for your ultimate relaxation. In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of tropical paradise – 3 hours.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
‘My family and I just wanted to express our sincere thanks for making our holiday vacation so memorable. We stayed at 38 Beachfront the first week of January and we all had an absolutely wonderful time. The home was exquisite, and Executive Retreats staff were a real treat!
'We took every advantage of the homes proximity to the natural wonders of the area – visiting the Great Barrier Reef, The Daintree Rainforest, and many other sites. We also enjoyed the convenience of Port Douglas for shopping, restaurants and siteseeing.'
'The home’s architecture was amazing – I’ve never seen anything like it. We immensely enjoyed the pool, outdoor dining and ‘all the conveniences’ of home.'
We can recommend day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
38 Beachfront Mirage is located within the exclusive, gated Beachfront Mirage Estate in Port Douglas. The Beachfront Mirage Estate features a parkland and beach access. Macrossan Street is just a 2 minute drive from the Estate or a 10 minute beach walk.
Port Douglas has a pleasant temperature all year round and is a tropical tourist village with the Great Barrier Reef and ancient Daintree Rainforest at it’s doorstep. The International and Domestic Airports in Cairns are just a 50 minute scenic, coastal drive from this paradise.
Do you have a question?
Send us a message now.