Papillon on Coral Sea
Have the best of both worlds and make your dreams come true, book now at Papillon on Coral Sea...
Papillon on Coral Sea Gallery
|Nightly Rate:||$650.00 (3,250.00 for 5 nights)|
|Additional Guests:||$50.00 per person per night|
Tariff shown is applicable for up to 4 guests and is accommodation only
Parties, weddings, and events are not permitted at this retreat!
Facilities & Features
- 3 bedrooms featuring king beds (or 2 King and 2 Singles)
- 3 ensuites each with showers
- Powder room
- Wrap around verandahs, high ceilings and open-plan layout
- Spacious kitchen with gourmet appliances
- Two-storey timber pole home
- Large lounge room complete with flat screen TV and Soundbar
- Private swimming pool surrounded by luscious tropical gardens
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Two entry driveway for ease of access
- Surrounded by abundant tropical foliage and manicured grounds
- Peaceful and private location
- Office space for those who need to work from home
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat why not book a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the rainforest – 3 hours and bookings are essential.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
We can recommend car rental, day excursions, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
We can help tailor make the ultimate Port Douglas vacation.
Mossman Gorge is surrounded by native flora and fauna and is home to an abundance of birds, mammals, reptiles and insects. Located on the outskirts of Mossman, 15 minutes north of Port Douglas and 1 hour 15 minutes north of Cairns, Mossman Gorge is known as the gateway to the world heritage ancient Daintree Rainforest. Mossman will equip you with grocery stores, cafes, takeaways and a local market every Saturday under the Raintrees. Explore Tropical North Queensland, the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree National Park or Atherton Tablelands straight from your doorstep.
Do you have a question?
Send us a message now.