The Plantation House
Come for a holiday, stay forever at The Plantation House. This house beckons you not to leave. Why would you want to? With a state of the art media room, tennis court, golf driving range, gourmet kitchen, luxury furnishings, swimming pool…and all just moments from the beach!
Designed for those who demand the very best, the exclusive gated Beachfront Mirage Estate can only be described as paradise. Port Douglas village and the magnificent Great Barrier Reef and ancient Daintree Rainforest are on your doorstep.
Amidst pristine grounds, ‘The Plantation House’ captures the essence of Tropical North Queensland with lime washed walls and fresh, tropical interiors. This house combines impeccable attention to detail, world class finishes and a wealth of luxury inclusions for sophisticated living.
The Plantation House Gallery
Facilities & Features
- 5 bedrooms (2 king + 1 queen + 2 x 2 singles)
- 4 bathrooms
- Open plan living and dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities
- Heated swimming pool and cabana (heated in winter months only, June – September)
- Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Double garage
- Media room with plasma TV, Foxtel and broadband connection
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and espresso machine
- Luxurious, imported furnishings
- Tropical gardens
- Access to golf course and beach
- Walking distance to the village of Port Douglas
- Tennis court and golf driving range (this is shared with two neighbouring houses and lights turn off at 8pm)
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 10 nights or more
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours and bookings are essential.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
We can recommend day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
Cosmopolitan Port Douglas has a year round temperature of over 20°C and is laid back yet sophisticated. “Port” is an easy one hour drive to the Daintree Rainforest Ferry, and offers quick access to the Great Barrier Reef. Located less than one hour’s drive from Cairns International Airport, Port Douglas is an ideal holiday location to escape, with the minimum of fuss. The Plantation House is just moments from the heart of the village and you can walk to your favourite restaurants and shops in 10-15 minutes. Port Douglas offers all the conveniences and luxuries imaginable, and Executive Retreats allows you to enjoy these benefits and escape to your own luxurious haven at the end of a tropical day.
Do you have a question?
Send us a message now.